Cloak and Dagger Recap & Review – Episode 4
(CONTAINS SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED YET)
- Tyrone is in the church where Tandy lives in and they’re both sat opposite each other questioning why they were picked to have these powers and Tyrone asks her about the Roxxon building.
- Tandy is back at her mums house and asks about her dad and the Roxxon case but mainly how she can avenge her dad by going up against the multi million corporation.
- Tandy and Tyrone are back in the church talking about there powers when Tandy explains about how when she touches people skin to skin she can see there hopes whereas if tyrone touches people skin to skin he can see there fears.
- Tandy goes to her mums boyfriend at the time Gregg and asks about the Roxxon case as he is a lawyer and is trying to help them get justice.
- Back in church Tandy suggests that they test each others limits if they share another touch maybe the powers will stop like they started, so they both shut their eyes she reaches for his face with her white glowy hand and he reaches to touch her hand with his black cloudy hand and as soon as they’re about to touch the go flying across the room.
- Tandy goes to her moms now ex boyfriends (her mum just dumped Gregg) office to help him work on the Roxxon case stuff and sees him get shot by someone then that person burns everything they worked on and when she goes back to tell her mum she just can’t bring herself to do it as she overhears her on the phone to Gregg who she doesn’t know is dead telling him they should get back together.
- They’re back in the church when she says that she has wanted to kill herself multiple times for specific reasons and Tyrone says to her as a spur of the moment thing as they just had an argument “well if you want to so bad why don’t you.” Then she explains how (in the previous episode) that she keep witnessing him committing suicide in her latest vision then he storms out and she runs to her stuff and takes some drugs.
- In the morning you see Tandy going down to the docks (I presume) with her backpack, she sets it down and pulls out rope and chains then climbs up onto the ledge, she wraps her feet in chains and her arms in rope then jumps in the water, a few seconds pass until you see a light glow getting bigger the closer it comes to the surface and she comes up to the water cutting off the remaining rope with a light dagger she must have formed whilst down there.
- Tyrone goes to the police station and asks to speak to detective O’Riley (which I believe is what the scar faced cop is actually named).
- Tandy goes back to Greggs old office that is all burnt and damaged but goes to a door that is locked, she forms a light dagger and starts cutting through it to get all the Roxxon corp case information from there and takes it with her.
So these are the main points of episode 4 not much went on in this episode not much development of the story apart from the the fact that I think Tandy and Tyrone pretty much fully understand there powers now they have had an actual discussion about them but they still don’t know why they have them.