Cloak and Dagger Recap & Review – Episode 5
(CONTAINS SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED YET)
- Tyrone is at school when Tandy unexpectedly shows up and they have a chat even though Tandy isn’t actually allowed to be there as she isn’t a student and shows him that she can control her light daggers, he then takes her to the computer room so she can print off some things for the Roxxon corp case including the profiles of people that work there.
- Tandy goes into the girls locker room and uses a light dagger to cut open a few lockers and takes what looks like a laptop from one and some school clothes from another putting them into her bag.
- Tyrone is back home holding a photo of his brother and two of his friends, he then asks his mum about the two guys with his brother then teleports into this big warehouse and meets one of the guys from the photo and chats with him about billy.
- Tandy is at the Roxxon charity event whilst Tyrone is at the big basketball game back at school, when the referee touches Tyrones shoulder he sees the referees fears of what looks like being arrested then he snaps back to reality and the basketball is gone, then it cuts to Tandy at the event and right before she’s about to walk up to some guy the basketball teleports there and bounces in front of her from the ceiling.
- Whilst at the event Tandy makes use of her powers and goes round touching all the Roxxon staff to see there hopes and finds the guy she’s been looking for but as she’s about to turn the corner she sees Tyrone stood there and he asks her to send him back, Tandy asks if he’s tried that dying thing yet and when he shakes his head she pushes him off the banister into a pool which surely would have killed him but instead has transported him back to the game soaking wet.
- Tandy goes to the guys house who is the missing piece in her Roxxon corp case puzzle and asks to use his phone as her tyre is flat but instead he comes out and changes it for her, whilst doing that she thinks about killing him with a light dagger but makes it vanish, instead she touches the guys neck to see his hopes, in the vision he’s standing in the ocean pulling up nets full of money and dead workers which have money stashed in there pockets and even kills one of the workers who apparently wasn’t dead then puts all the money into a cool box.
So in this episode I think Tandy makes some good progress in the Roxxon corp case but clearly something will happen because nothing is ever that easy but weren’t not seeing as much progress with Tyrones storyline of finding this scar faced cop and avenging his brother especially as there are only 4 episodes left but the next episodes might pick up the pace abit.