Cloak and Dagger Recap & Review – Episode 6
(CONTAINS SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED YET)
- Tandy is posing as an intern for a girl called mina who is the daughter of someone who works for Roxxon and worked with her dad.
- Tyrone goes to his mates warehouse (which we see in the previous episode) looking for a job, he then later follows a guy who he saw working in there and gets held at gun point for following him.
- Tandy climbs into the church with her equipment for her intern work and sees Tyrone waiting for her and they have a chat about their individual progress.
- The next day Tandy goes to Mina’s place which is at an abandoned theme park and sees all these Roxxon blueprints but whenever questioned about them Mina changes the topic.
- The female cop pairs up with the scar faced cop knowing exactly who he is and goes to try and find this drug circle.
- Tandy finally gets some leverage on the oil rig explosion and that Mina is the only one stopping that exact thing from happening again by adding precautionary methods such as pipes to control the heat expulsion.
- Tyrone manages to integrate himself abit into the workshop and goes on a car journey with his friend.
- When Tandy asks Mina about her dad she puts two and two together and finally figures out that Tandy is Tandy and not Liz who she was pretending to be and is in facet Nathan Bowens Daughter.
- Mina goes to a hospital room to visit her dad and for some reason he can’t seem to talk, then Tandy shows up and tries to talk to him so she touches his hand to see his hopes in which there is a door that she tries to open but there is also black dark swirls around it meaning she can’t open it.
- Tyrone overhears the scar faced cop talking to his mate and says to kill the female cop but when she comes in and sees him ready to shoot her she shoots him first, tyrone makes a run for it and the scar faced cop follows him but every time he tries to shoot tyrone he vanishes and re appears a few more meters away then finally he disappears and reappears in the abandoned church with Tandy but when she asks him whats wrong and he just starts to cry and she goes to hug him but can’t because of their clash of powers.
So I thought this episode was quite good as it made real progress on both characters individuals stories; Tandy learning more about Roxxon and her dad and Tyrone learning more about the scar faced cop and his brother. But what I haven’t mentioned is that there is a sub story going on this is about the girl who tyrone is having a “fling” with and her crazy magical voodoo grandmother, the grandmother basically says that there is an evil coming to the world very soon and that in the past this has happened before and it all happens in pairs she is only telling her granddaughter this as one of the pair is Tyrone and they want to know who the other is (obviously not knowing its Tandy) and that like the past one will live and one will die.
I thought I would write that up here as it is important to this episodes storyline and future storylines I expect but as its not directly about them it didn’t belong with the other points so it should be interesting to know what happens about this.