Cloak and Dagger Recap & Review – Episode 7
(CONTAINS SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED YET)
Sorry everyone I was on holiday and couldn’t write any reviews whilst there but im back so im sorry this one and the next one will be late
- Tandy and Tyrone sneak to the hospital to have a look at minas dad (Ivan) and they both touch his hand to open a door in his memory.
- Once opened they appear to be on the Roxxon oil rig but people can see them and all the workers they encounter are trying to kill them, they find an office to run into and its Ivan, he says about the explosion and how to stop it but when they go out to find it they just get attacked by more workers and they flash back to before the warning lights go off and are back in front of Ivan.
- Tandy and Tyrone ask why the warning lights and sirens keep repeating itself and minas dad tells them that after they go off all the workers turn into these blood thirsty things he’s calling terrors from the energy they are digging which causes fear to control there lives.
- The phone rings and Tandy soon realises its her dad at the phone so she answers it and starts talking to him and the last thing she says to him is that she misses him then it all rewinds and starts again.
- Tyrone goes to find the valve to turn off and sees some workers talking about whats going on then an explosion happens and the hits the female worker and she turns into a terror and as she touches the guy worker and he turns into one as well and all try to defeat tyrone when he disappears and what looks like manages to hit the kill switch and shut the valves all whilst Tandy is on the phone to her dad then it restarts again.
- Tyrone tells Tandy that he managed to turn the valves but it still didn’t work so they decide to go back to real world but Tandy decides to stay so Tyrone goes back to save her but she she barely remembers anything and he asks her how long she’s been there and she says she stopped counting after 200th time, he says that every time she goes to try to answer the phone he’s just going to keep cutting her off from her dad so she starts trying to kill tyrone but as soon as she’s about to it resets again.
- Tyrone says to Tandy before she picks up the phone again to ask him only something that he would know then if he answers it then she was right but if not then she should stop and go back to the present so Tandy asks who’s in the back of his car and he says nobody even though she is fully aware that a younger version of her is in there so she says her goodbyes then it resets again.
- Tandy then tells Ivan that he needs to get his shit together and remember his daughter because he has the option to go back to her so tyrone tells him that he needs to shut it down himself because its his mind but he says he’s tried everything but Tandy says well this time you’ve got us to help you then as soon as he manages to turn it off it flashes and they get back to the hospital and Ivan wakes up and talks to them asking who they are and where his daughter is.
- Tandy goes back to the church and Tyrone goes back home where he rings Tandy and asks her if its ok for him to play a recording of Billys voice that they did when they were younger, so once its finished Tandy asks if he can play it agin.
I think that this episode was really helpful in the progression of Tandys storyline as she got some closure on what happened that day and technically got to talk to her dad again and as it left off this episode taking about billy I reckon the next episode will get the closure on Tyrones story.