Cloak and Dagger Recap & Review – Episode 8
(CONTAINS SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED YET)
This episode marks the 8 year anniversary of Nathan Bowen and Billy Johnson’s deaths
- Tandy brings flowers to Ivan who’s still in hospital after waking up from his coma, they talk about the energy and the fact that Nathan wrote a memo about the problems with the structure of the rig and the fact that Roxxon were cutting corners, so he tells Tandy where to find the safety deposit box in which the memo is inside.
- Tandy goes to her mum and says she’ll attend the memorial for her dad this year and brings up about the deposit box but her mum says she has no idea where it is but still has the key for it.
- Tyrone is talking with his mum and dad when Tandy knocks on the door to see if they are doing anything for Billy’s anniversary and when they say they’re not Tandy invites Tyrone to come to the memorial for her dad which he agrees to.
- All of tyrones dads friends come over to finish their yearly pieces of memorabilia and Tyrone asks the difference between a cape and a cloak and one of the friends reply with “a cape is an add on to a shirt where as a cloak hugs you”
- Tandy gets the deposit box and starts going through the stuff, meanwhile Tyrone makes a t-shirt and uses his resemblance to Billy to control the scar faced police man into believing he is Billys ghost coming back to haunt him on this night of nights.
- Tandy gets into the Roxxon building using Tyrones mums ID and starts slashing the walls with a light dagger then holds one of the workers by light dagger to the throat later interrogating him but her refuses to tell her anything and offers her money to keep quiet which she refuses.
- Tyrone and the female police women who’s helping him start messing with the scar faced policemen’s head, she pretends that she can’t see tyrone when he’s obviously stood there and giving him a drawing of Billy instead of Tyrone and says thats the guy he described to the artist earlier, Scar Face follows Tyrone taking him to the place where he shot billy whilst wearing Billys cape which helps him control his power and finally gets a confession out of Scar face and gets him handcuffed and arrested whilst capturing the whole thing on camera by the police women’s boyfriend.
- Tandy and Tyrone meet up for Nathans Bowens memorial and discuss that tyrone got a confession from Scar Face but Tandy is still no closer, then Tandy’s mum comes along and they all hold hands for a moment of silence but obviously Tyrone and Tandy start to see her hopes and fears – They walk up to Tandy’s old front door, open it and walk in to see an empty cinema whilst Tandy’s mum is sat in one of the seats, it then starts playing a scene where Tandy’s mum brings Nathan a coffee, they kiss then her mum who was in the audience disappears and the screen keeps flashing black and white. Tandy slashes through the screen and they walk into this black and white version of what they just saw on screen but this time Tandy’s mum spills the coffee on some Roxxon paper work so he gets really upset and slaps her round the face, everything flashes and they’re back in reality in front of the river and let the lantern off.
- The next day Tandy walks down the road and phones the guy she interrogated the day before and says she’ll take the Money instead of the information and hides it in a statue in the church.
- The police women walks into her house after work looking for her boyfriend that but can’t hear him so she goes and opens the fridge and finds him in there dead.
Overall I think this was a very important episode as we FINALLY have closure on Tyrones story line and the way they made Scar Face confess was very smart but lets be honest who else would’ve killed the police women’s boyfriend other than Scar face so maybe its not the end quite yet but I feel sorry for Tandy as she thought her dad was a saint then she watched him hit her mum then didn’t want to find out some information that is probably very important to her case but I guess we will have to find out next episode.