Cloak and Dagger Recap & Review – Episode 9
(CONTAINS SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED YET)
Just incase anybody misses it there is a Stan Lee cameo in this episode at 8 minutes 34 seconds when Tandy is in some guys house and she’s looking at a canvas which has four different style drawings of Stan Lee pop art style.
- The Police are looking into the police women’s house to look at evidence about her dead boyfriend.
- Tyrone goes to the police station with his parents only to find that Scar Face has been suspended for the moment pending further investigation.
- Voodoo lady talks about the fact that the only people who can stop Roxxon from destroying the world is the divine pairing (which presuminlgy is Tyrone and Tandy).
- Tandy realises she can’t just see hopes, she can feel them, steal them and make them her own.
- Tyrone is at school and gets bumped by some guy then starts beating him up when he gets taken to talk to a teacher and says that he needs to stop doing whatever he’s doing then Tyrone goes to hit him round the face.
- Tandy goes to Minas house and has brunch with her and Ivan but keeps zoning out, Mina basically offers Tandy a job working for Roxxon under her so when Tandy shakes her hand she sees her hopes – in a garden full of flowers than makes those flowers die so when she lets go of her hand Tandy says “Now you know how it feels” then leaves.
- Tandy takes all her money and bails out her old boyfriend Liam from when she got him arrested and takes him to the church where she lives, Tandy kisses Liam and sees his hopes of them getting married then she touches him again and the church starts to crumble.
- The teacher has Tyrone held by the neck and sees his fears – a car crash with a young girl dead on the floor and the teacher sat at the drivers seat drinking, then tyrone walks to a door and opens it seeing Tandy crumbling the church then they both flash back to reality.
- The female cop is at the pub drinking over the death of her boyfriend when Scar Face comes in talking a bunch of shit, so she whacks him round the back with this baseball bat looking thing, then he smacks her round the face making her fall to the floor, punches her in the nose and kicks her in the stomach then he carries on drinking.
- Tandy comes to see Tyrone at school when he’s with his ex girlfriend and Tandy touches her hand and sees her hopes as a nurse then goes to touch her again but the girl says no, then they flash back to reality and the ex runs off saying “your the one”. Tyrone and Tandy then have a heated discussion and Tyrone runs after Tandy when she runs out and she hold a dagger to his throat but he says “see you in your dreams”.
- Mina goes to fix a Roxxon pipe when she sees two other workers already trying to fix it then the pipe explodes and the workers turn into terrors running after her trying to kill her.
- Tyrone and his mum have a chat about all the fears from the past 8 years then the police turn up outside shouting “Tyrone Johnson you are under arrest for the murder of officer … (very hard to hear the name of the officer due to the sirens)” so he escapes out the window.
- Tandy goes to her mums place to talk then is shot at by some person working for Mr Scarbro (who I think is potentially the person she interrogated beforehand) whilst holding her mum at gun point telling Tandy that if she doesnt come out shell shoot her mum.
Ok so im not entirely sure what to think of this episode as I think its a bit all over the place if im being honest but it will be interesting to see what happens about the police for Tyrone, the Lady with a gun for Tandy and the Terrors for Mina in the season Finale next week.